IO Stamps

Impression Obsession Challenge - Green

It's been FOREVER since I played along with the Impression Obsession Challenge Blog.... I saw this stamp when it was released and HAD to have it!!!!  I just get a BIG flash back to High School.... Frankie Goes to Hollywood was an all time favorite song of mine... Relax!  WOOT! lol  SO... to follow that 80's theme of the song I went with a rainbow... I stamped the Impression Obsession stamp  Relax (B14205) and colored it with Copics, then added Spica Glitter pens and then a top coat of clear gel.... TOTALLY 80's FER SHER!!!!!

I inked up an embossing folder in my rainbow Colorbox lightly (as it's not in the proper ROY G BIV order) and then added some enamel dots for interest.

SO glad I got this stamp inky, it's a simple card but makes me smile! :)

OK, thanks for looking and now I have to hit You Tube and listen to a lil FGtoH!!!!! ;)


kj



3 comments:

  1. in my e-mail the blogloving page came up with a ton of sneak peeks for TCP and this, and I love this! I love your bun bun card too but this is...well...so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kelly! What a great card. Love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you did the background! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...