IO Stamps

TCP Tuesday 254~Valentine Decor

Hey Peeps!  It's a new Tuesday and that means a new challenge over at The Cats Pajamas.

This week Noelle has challenged us to create a Valentine Decor.  SO.... I decided to take a cute little set of candles and add some Swanky!!!!

I saw the pedestals at JoAnn's a few weeks ago but was NOT paying $10 a piece for them.... I went in yesterday and there they were at 50% off!  **insert angels singing**
Now about that yesterday part... tee hee... I have been a BUSY GIRL with work, but this just PROVES that TCP cut ups are SO EASY to swanky stuff up with... seriously!  This project took me longer to edit the pictures and type this then it did to make it! ;)

I rolled 4 of the Heart Rosettes through my Big shot and then 6 of the Heart Flourish.  The rosettes were joined using Score tape and the flourishes were attached to my candle using Tombow Mono Adhesive, that stuff sticks EVERYTHING.... I scattered some yummy candies around (also 50% off) and DONE! :)

Now, go see what else is popping up over at The Cats Pajamas blog and come play along!  You never know who might become the next Swanky Stamper! ;)

kj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...