IO Stamps

Paper Smooches Guest Designer Try

Hey peeps!  I was sittin there foolin' around on FB and saw a Paper Smooches card pop up in my feed.  I DO love the humor of PS Stamps... seriously, CUTE STUFF!!!!  SO, I clicked over to the page to see what all I had missed lately, FB feeds aren't all that in order for me, and saw there were only 26 hours to link a card to be a Guest Designer for PS.... I thought, "Well, HEY!  I'm gonna do it...!!!!!"  so I did!

I used the set Falling for You from Paper Smooches.  It's a VERY CAS Card.  Image was stamped and colored with copics.  The wings, eyeballs and legs have 2 coats of clear gel pen on them.... only his belly is "fuzzy" ;)

I stamped the heart on the main panel and again on Real Red CS and cut it out, then traced the plaid lines with clear glitter pen, added a pop dot and then wrapped some Divine Twine around to give Fred a place to chill....some baby pearls to set off the sentiment and DONE!  :)


Thanks for popping in!!!!  I'll go add my card to the 90 BOZILLION others that are there!  But look at it this way... I completed a card AND I have another LOOOOOVE card ready! :)  tee hee!  YAY LOVEY DOVEY ME!

kj

4 comments:

  1. Oh my- this is just darling, Kelli! LOVE the twine he is hanging from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! This is really darn cute, Kelli! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Kelli! (I love that you named the bat Fred even more!) LOL! Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I totally LOVE this card KJ. Sure hope you win the PS gig!! Your CAS cards are just what PS stamps are made for!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...