IO Stamps

Let's Do 2014!!!!

Hey Peeps!  It's a NEW YEAR and that means 2014 will be AWESOME!!!!  A new year is like that brand new box of crayons at the start of the year.... mmmmm, can ya smell 'em???

I am combining challenges with my C4C post and the Ribbon Carousel challenge blog.... yes, a bit early for C4C but.... I always opened my crayons early anyway! ;) tee hee

Here is my card based on the fabulous photo inspiration by Sarah G ....

I used a Memory Box die, the new Stampin Up! Banner punch and a sweet alphabet from The Cat's Pajamas...Crumb Cake and Basic Black for my CS, then some sweet Divine Twine and Bitty blings.





Hoping this finds you happy and healthy and LET'S DO THIS THING CALLED 2014!!!!!

kj

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous New Year card! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love the skyline with the 2014 banner. Wishing you a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...