IO Stamps

RCC88 and The Cats Pajamas: Signed Sealed Delivered

Hello peeps!!!!  I'm pulling a 2fer here this week!  It's the final challenge of the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog! :(  SAD NEWS!!!  BUT.. Corinna is just taking a time out for now and will be back! :)

I am posting my TCP DT Challenge also as it uses a TON of ribbon on it!!!  We are to create a gift package for someone!!!  Well, I don't have a bag big enough, so like typical KJ giftie giving, NO WRAPPING! ;)  I DID make a matching card!   This is a bound Art Journal, I just dismantled a sketch paper pad and then used my CINCH machine (dusty thing it is) and created this! 

All together now... Awwwwww!!!!!  tee hee

TCP Take Off is my image of choice, I think it's quite fitting to use with the sentiment "Always" from Words of Love.  I then stamped the DREAM onto banners using my alpha set! Some Cut Ups are here, the Cloud and grass cut ups!  I paper pieced my image.  chalking is my background.  Some SU rose ribbon inked to match my seam binding.  that's it!  VIOLA! ;)  It seriously took me like 3 hours to do this project, for those that know me... that is UNHEARD OF!!!!  **gasp**

OK, head on over to the Ribbon Carousel and TCP Blog for all the other great projects!!!

KJ

2 comments:

  1. Seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Some awesome artwork there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so purty! That is one lucky so and so, who will get this special gift

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...