IO Stamps

RCC88 and The Cats Pajamas: Signed Sealed Delivered

Hello peeps!!!!  I'm pulling a 2fer here this week!  It's the final challenge of the Ribbon Carousel Challenge blog! :(  SAD NEWS!!!  BUT.. Corinna is just taking a time out for now and will be back! :)

I am posting my TCP DT Challenge also as it uses a TON of ribbon on it!!!  We are to create a gift package for someone!!!  Well, I don't have a bag big enough, so like typical KJ giftie giving, NO WRAPPING! ;)  I DID make a matching card!   This is a bound Art Journal, I just dismantled a sketch paper pad and then used my CINCH machine (dusty thing it is) and created this! 

All together now... Awwwwww!!!!!  tee hee

TCP Take Off is my image of choice, I think it's quite fitting to use with the sentiment "Always" from Words of Love.  I then stamped the DREAM onto banners using my alpha set! Some Cut Ups are here, the Cloud and grass cut ups!  I paper pieced my image.  chalking is my background.  Some SU rose ribbon inked to match my seam binding.  that's it!  VIOLA! ;)  It seriously took me like 3 hours to do this project, for those that know me... that is UNHEARD OF!!!!  **gasp**

OK, head on over to the Ribbon Carousel and TCP Blog for all the other great projects!!!

KJ

1 comment:

  1. Just so purty! That is one lucky so and so, who will get this special gift

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...