IO Stamps

Sneak Peek day 6 with TCP!

Yep!  DAY FIVE!!!! I'm Still Swankin' it up!!!! ;)

 Miss Meowy is where the goods are at for the peeps with peeks!!!!

Today, yes!  It's time for those ADORBS Penguins to see a lil lime light!

Awwwwww!  hee hee!  These little guys are camping!!! Those that know me know that this is not MY "happy place" as I'm NOT a nature lover, other than in pictures.  tee hee, it can stay in pictures (well except snakes and goats-don't like those in pictures either) but I digress...
I stamped my image and colored it up by rubbing my new Tim Holtz Distress markers onto a clear block and picking up some color with my water color brush.  I added a few baby blings for the sky and lifted it on dimensionals.  I seriously LOVE those penguins and this set, icky nature or not, just stole my heart!!!


kj

2 comments:

  1. I love the cute little penguins in their tent, look so sweet, set against the lovely night sky, with the blingy stars. I also love the texture of the background sky. Thanks for sharing and have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with the penguins and the dry embossing in the background. Very swanky my friend.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...