IO Stamps

Ribbon Carousel Challenge~Winter

Hey RC Peeps!  It's time for a new challenge over at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog... remember you have a whole month to enter your card, treat box, altered art whatever you choose to be in the Random Drawing for a Ribbon Carousel.... WOWZERS right???  LOVE those Carousels!!!!!

Today my card is a White on White card with some shimmer added courtesy of Tattered Angels Abominable Snowman.  I heard rumor that Corinna will be adding some Shimmer Mists to the store here soon since it was back ordered and finally coming in she is STILL Bringing new goodies in to help with your shopping needs! ;)  OK, so anyway, I ran a piece of Bazzill Marshmallow through my Big Shot Pro with a CB Folder, wrapped some White 5/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon I added some wooden Kaisercraft snowflakes and added some White Viva Pearl Decor Pens to the outer flake dots! :)  The dimension was added by using Helmar Pop Dots adhesive.  It's gooey glue and dries clear but depending on how hard ya smoosh it depends on the dimension it gives... it dries without collapsing... I REALLY was happy I remembered I had that stuff trying to get that ITTY BITTY snowflakes some pop!



Well, that's it for me so head on over to the Blog and check out the other Crew Mates and their creations! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...