IO Stamps

Fun Friday with YNS!!!!

Hey Peeps!!!  We are celebrating 3 years of Your Next Stamp and we are visiting stamps you can find in the store.  I LOVE these silly penguins and was feeling ready to play in the snow, perhaps it's the TEASE of snow we had the other day, it snowed and by noon it was GONE!  Yes, I was TOTALLY bummed... I LOVE SNOW.... and apparently so does THIS guy!!!!  This is called Sledding Fun Penguin, and I stamped him on some CS and then again on a piece of scrap CS, fussy cut and then mounted the fussy cut image onto a Wobbler spring.  He TOTALLY goes in motion with the slightest movement!  LOL  I LOVE it, totally makes me giggle!!!  He was colored with Tim Holtz Distress inks using a water color pen.

Some glitter was put on the puffs and clumps of snow.

This DP is from Basic Grey called Aspen Frost, along with some MME Enamel Dots.  Now, head over to the Your Next Stamp Blog and check out all the Fun Friday posts that are there for today!!!   Thanks for stopping by! :)

kj

1 comment:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...