IO Stamps

YNS Challenge #26 Glitter Ric Rac and Kraft

Hello Peeps!!!  Hope this day is being kind to you! :)

Today, at Your Next Stamp, we are challenged to create a project using Kraft CS, Glitter and Ric Rac.  Well, let's just say I'm a 2/3rds kinda gal.  My White Ric Rac was playing hide n seek... yep!  IT WON!  The only mini ric rac I could find was my yellow and it was NOT an option!!!! 

I created a gift bag using Mini Fhiona and her Penguin Pal Stamp and die combo and the mini Christmas Tree Die.  I added some stickles to the tree and the house (Sizzix Bigz Die #656301) .

Whatcha think???  Here it is!!!!! 

How CUTE will this be with a little giftie in side???  :)

Make sure you head over to the YNS Challenge Blog as there are some CUUUUTE Projects there for ya!!! 

kj

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I would really like to know what you put inside (:
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...