IO Stamps

C4C161 ABAC Crazy Style

Hello peeps... it's ME!!!  KelliJo!~ lol  I wasn't on board last week... yeah, UGH!

SO, this week we are starting off a new month with a new hostess and challenge... it's a BANG of a start... Anything But A Card (ABAC)... this is like my Arch Nemesis.  LOL

SO, I have had several of these little goodies sent to me and I ADORE how they look so I thought, hmmm, I'm gonna try one.  My LSS uses these bags for goodies purchased so I have a "couple" ;)

I used Echo Park Winter Wishes DP, some Burlap ribbon, some checkered silvery ribbon and seam binding.  I created my own tag to go along with the bag.
The ornament is from Impression Obsession.  Is that CUTE or WHAT???  I used some silver wiry cord to "hang" my ornament from.

Here is it... be easy on me people... lol

Come one over and play along with us at the Crazy4Challenges Challenge blog..... :)

See ya next week!!! :)

kj

2 comments:

  1. see it wasn't that hard after all LOL ... love your decorated bag and tag.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...