IO Stamps

Speedy Fox and Friends recipe #128

Hello Speedy Fox and Friends, friends! lol

Today is a Recipe Challenge over at the Challenge Blog.  We were challenged to use 1 Ribbon, 2 Embossing Folders and 3 Diecuts or punches.  Easy Peasy.... come play along! ;)

I used one of my favorite stamp sets from MFPaHC called Country Church Mini.  I used just a sentiment from the set paired with a dienamic that has 3 pieces, a CB and Sizzix embossing folder and then covered my seam with some red/white gingham ribbon.  The base piece of the die is from Simple Stories DP.

I hope you come and play along.... somebody is gonna win a goodie!!!! ;)  Just sayin'....

kj
I

8 comments:

  1. Kelly Jo, this is so pretty, I love white cards, they look so elegant. The touch of the red gingham ribbon is a great way to wrap up this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KelliJo--this is such a beautiful Christmas card. I love the simplicity of it. It really makes your sentiment stand out! Just beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card that you cooked up with the recipe. May use this design to cook up some Christmas cards. So simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KelliJo,
    How pretty and elegant! The dies are lovely, as are the colors and sentiment. The EFs are wonderful and the ribbon covering the seam looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crisp look of this card!!! The red and white is so striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the embossing folders you use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card! Thanks for the inspiration - you will notice I borrowed an idea from it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...