IO Stamps

YNSC5 ~ Color Challenge

Hey Peeps!  I hope this finds you all happy and healthy after the Holidays.... Canada Day and 4th of July....

It's time for a NEW Challenge over at the YourNextStamp Challenge Blog!!!!  It's a COLOR CHALLENGE!!!!  Woo Hooo!!!!!  The colors are TEAL, LIME GREEN and PINK!!!!  Can you say WOW!!!!???  I LOVED the color challenge, had me stumped for a bit until I thought of Dress Up Ellie.  You know that Big ol fluffy Boa and her little sparkly crown?  yea, TOTALLY perfect.  ;)

Some fun DP carrying those colors a nestie with Lime Green Viva Pearl Pens and Crushed Satin Ribbon for a belly band... ;)  LOVE this little image.


I have to point out something on a side note... LOOKIE at my NEW Watermark!!!!  tee hee... is that not OH SO AWESOME????  I LOVE the hoola hoop Fhiona!!!!!  :)  Thanks Karen!!! ;)

So head on over to the Splitcoast Forums or to the YNS Blog and hook up your card to the link.... Karen chooses a winner from the challenges every week for a $10 YNS GC AND.... you just might be selected to be the next GUEST DESIGNER for YNS... seriously some AWESOME PRIZES NO??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...