IO Stamps

MFP Butterflies and C4C Challenge

Phew!  I'm on a MAJOR Push to get cards done, I have training coming up next week and leaving town for some tournaments for June (it's ball time) so I combined two challenges.  ;)  Sly right?  tee hee

Marks Finest challenge is to use Buttons.  LOOK at that button... it has a Butterfly on it too!!!!  Which brings me to the other challenge....
Crazy 4 Challenges is to use Butterflies, brought to us by Silke!!!!!

SO, MFPaHC "Hello Butterfly" was used on White CS, I heat embossed with clear EP and then chalked over the top of that treating my chalks like Distress ink....Stamped my sentiment and then wrapped blue crushed silk ribbon around the card front attached the button with some blue/white twine and then mounted that onto another white Card Base.

Come over to BOTH challenges and play along!!!!  I provided the links up above!!! ;)

kj

9 comments:

  1. Love the embossed butterflies and what a great button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!!! Love that soft soothing blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KelliJo--this card is lovely. I love how you used the emboss resist technique! Just beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. KelliJo,
    Your card is gorgeous and elegant - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the embossed butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so 'dreamy' and beautiful...fab technique

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...