IO Stamps

YNS Fun Fact Friday ~ Sneak Peek

I know, I know... not real sneaky now that all the peeks have been out but I wanted to call it that anyway! ;)  hahaha!!!  this card uses the new release stamp Your So Tweet!  I decided to go with a CAS card with a bit of paper piecing... Fun Fact?  Well lemme tell ya somethin' (in the voice of Jim Carey)... This card took me 30 minutes to create.  If you are in need of a fast, simple but GREAT card (like this one ;) ) then go with a CAS and paper piece it.  It packs a punch but takes little to no time to create.... the longest was finding matching embellies, I have to buy some more blue CS... it was a SQUEAK to get it all to fit on my scraps!  LOL  I realised AFTER I had most of the card complete!  ha!  PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one that has that issue... anyway.  I can NOT believe how SWEET you all have been with my cards and your comments!!  Makes this little stamper QUITE HAPPY!!!! :)  Here's my card and make sure you hit the YNS Blog to see the other "peekers" ;)

Thanks SO much!!! :)

kj

1 comment:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...