IO Stamps

MFTWSC69

I MADE IT!!!  lol!  I was able to complete a sketch for MFT and haven't done that in QUITE awhile... :(  I really DO plan on catching up.... just need a few REAL days off! ;)

I used Glitz DP and crocheted ribbon from The Ribbon Carousel, SU Pearls, MFT Behind the Camera stamp/die combo, fancy flourish Dienamic and TONS of Jody Boosters! I used a bit of Glossy Accents on the "lens" to make it realistic and embossed the background paper and camera with the SU Houndstooth CB folder!  Thanks for stopping by! :)




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the texture on the camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen just summed up what I was going to say :) Ok...so I love the flourishes, color scheme and that touch of lace....guess I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...