IO Stamps

MFP Flaps my Wattles

I purchased some hand dyed feathers from a gal on Etsy... and I can't find her Etsy  address right now, but she is AWESOME... I knew the second I saw them that I had to use them with last months release called Flaps My Wattles!  I LOVE me some Chickens.  I used to have 15 of them before we moved to town.  They are THE best company while doing yard work.  They just cluck cluck cluck around waiting for a juicy morsel to be unearthed while weeding.  I sure do miss those gals!!! :(

Here is my card using some MME DP and the Chicken Wire BG Stamp and Flaps my Wattles and the cool feathers!  Some Red/White Gingham ribbon and some baby braddies finish this off! :)  Colored with Touch Twin Markers.  I added some Viva Pearl Pen in Black to the center of the Rooster's "flowers" and some clear gel to the Hen's stems.  Their beaks, gobble wobble and feet!




1 comment:

  1. Seriously...love the feathers...I have started playing with them and they are amazing....:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...