IO Stamps

C4C126 and MFT Guest DT

I'm doing a two-fer this week. Its time for Frances to challenge us Crazies and she started out with a DOOZY... a Card that does something a little different, in other words, FUNKY FOLDS!!!  My Nemesis...

I decided to do a Frances Center Step Card (that is the link to the "how to").  I am combining this card with the MFT Guest DT contest.  It's all about books... Well, I pulled out my Jolinne Once Upon a Time set and the only paper pack that survived the pilfering fingers of the Post Office in my latest order from I {heart} papers; My Mind's Eye "Blink of an Eye".  The elephant was paper pieced and then I stamped Jolinne again and colored then cut her out.  MFT Mini Crown Dienamic and some bling finish off the bottom, the sides are adorned with SU! Buttons that were a birthday gift from Alice. Come on over and join us here at the Crazy4Challenges blog!!!!  Here's my card:

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh KJ this is the SWEETEST!!~ I LOVE it!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - love the center step card and a great image to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FABULOUS KJ!!!!! LOVE your pieced elephant!!! Total awesomeness here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love that paper pieced elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that elephant...fab paper piecing....fun card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, I haven't seen this image for a while. And I LOVE it. The elephant is *really* cute in gingham! Adorable, Kelli! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and the paper pieced elephant is soo cute!! Goodluck for the guest DT contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding Card KJ--love the design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohooo!! what a great card! you rocked the folds!! way to go!! now can you teach me?? :)

    jenni

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...